Here is the recipe for chocolate cake with Thermomix, a tasty chocolate cake, soft with an incredible texture, easy and quick to do thermomix. This cake is perfect for dessert or afternoon tea.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 60 g of flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 120 g of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Separate the whites and egg yolks.
- Insert the whisk into a bowl and put egg whites and then put them in snow for 4 minutes at speed 3.5.
- Then reserve aside and wash the bowl.
- Put chocolate in a bowl and chop for 10 seconds at speed 10.
- Add the butter in pieces and set 4 minutes at 60 ° to speed 2.
- Add the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar and flour and set for 1 minute at speed 4.
- Stir in egg whites and mix gently with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into a buttered and floured mold and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, let cool, then unmold and serve.