We offer you a wonderful recipe to make a spicy pineapple cake with Thermomix, Here is the recipe for a tasty cake with caramelized pineapple, easy and quick to do with your Thermomix.
This pineapple cake can really be a perfect snack for your whole family.
- 7 slices of pineapple in syrup
- 50 g raspberry jam
- 150 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 g melted butter
- 120 g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 50 g of soft butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- Put eggs and sugar in the bowl and set 1 minute at speed 3.
- Add melted butter, vanilla sugar and set 40 seconds at speed 3.
- Then add flour and yeast and mix 1 minute at speed 4.
- Prepare butter in pieces and sprinkle the bottom of brown sugar and put in the oven for 5 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Arrange pineapple slices in a pan in one layer and place jam in the center of each pineapple slice.
- Pour the dough into the mold on the pineapple and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C for 30 to 35 minutes.