Here is the recipe for spaghetti with tuna sauce. This recipe is for a tasty light pasta dish with tuna tomato sauce. It is reallt easy and simple to make. If you want a light meal, you can try this with a good salad.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 220 g spaghetti
- 160 g of natural tuna
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 350 g of homemade tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Peel onion and garlic and chop them finely.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and fry onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce, 1 tablespoon water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the drained tuna and cook it for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in salted boiling water as indicated on package.
- Drain and add to the pan and mix everything.
- Then serve your dish with spaghetti with tuna sauce.
- Enjoy your meal!