Spaghetti with creamy broccoli is very delicious. It is simple, quick and tasty! It is a light recipe, which can be prepared even at the last moment, for unplanned lunches and dinners, both with friends and family! For this recipe, you can also use a different pasta form: fusilli, penne rigate, linguine, farfalle, or etc.. Let’s see together how to prepare this delicious recipe!
- Olive Oil
– First of all clean the broccoli holding the florets, wash them perfect
- Bring 4 liters water to boil, add 40 grams of salt and cook the broccoli florets for 5 minutes.
- Drain the florets and transfer them to the mixer. In the same pot where you cooked the broccoli, pour spaghetti and cook about 10 minutes.
- In a mixer, together with broccoli, add the garlic clove, olive oil, pepper, nutmeg and the two types of cheese. Blend everything.
- Drain the spaghetti, keeping aside a little cooking water from the pasta, pour into a serving bowl.
- Add the broccoli cream and mix everything, gradually adding the cooking water to make the spaghetti creamy.
- Serve warm but they are also excellent at room temperature!