Here is the recipe for mushroom risotto with Thermomix. This recipe is for a very delicious creamy risotto with mushrooms and parmesan. It is really easy and quick to make in a thermomix, in less than 30 minutes for a family meal.
- 300 g of risotto rice
- 1 onion
- 300 g mixed mushrooms
- 50 g of olive oil
- 100 g of white wine
- 900 ml of boiling water
- 1 chicken bottom spoon
- 30 g of butter
- 60 g grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt pepper
- Put the peeled onion into a thermomix bowl and chop for 5 seconds at speed 5.
- Add olive oil and sliced mushrooms and set 3 minutes at 100 ° at speed 1 / reverse.
- Insert the whisk then add the rice and white wine and set 3 minutes at 100 ° speed 1 / reverse.
- Add the water, the chicken stock and the salt and set for 15 minutes at 100 ° at speed 1 / reverse.
- After the ring, add the butter and parmesan and stir with a spatula.
- Serve your mushroom risotto hot.Enjoy it!