Here is the recipe for a light yoghurt and cocoa cake. This cake is very easy to make and it is light at the same time.
This light cake gives very soft with good taste of cocoa and yoghurt. If you are looking for an easy and simple recipe to prepare as a snack, you can quickly try this delicious cake.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar of natural yogurt 0%
- 2 pots of flour (180 g)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sweetener
- 1/2 jar of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and sweetener until a frothy mixture.
- Add yogurt and milk and mix well.
- Add sifted flour, yeast and cocoa and mix energetically.
- Pour the mixture into a mold that is covered with parchment paper and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Then let cool your cake with yoghurt and cocoa, turn out and enjoy.