Here’s the recipe for the Fried Chicken with Zucchini and Tomato Cherries, a good light pan fried chicken and good vegetables, easy and quick to make for a light meal. Enjoy it!
Ingredients for 4 people: 1 SP / person –
- 600 g of chicken breast
- 3 zucchini
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Espelette pepper
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes, then wash and cut zucchini into small pieces and cherry tomatoes into 4.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and brown the pieces of chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add zucchini, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons water, salt and chilli and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve your pan fried chicken with zucchini and cherry tomatoes immediately.