Here’s the recipe for fish fillets with lemon sauce, a good light fish dish with a tasty and slightly creamy lemon sauce, easy and quick to cook. This fillet of fish fillets with lemon sauce is perfect to serve as a light meal with sautéed vegetables or steamed. Enjoy it!
Ingredients for 4 people: 3 SP / person –
- 600 g white fish fillets
- 50 g of flour
- 1 tablespoon of 4% cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and make the lemon zest for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cream and simmer for 2 minutes over low heat, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, put the flour on a plate and flour the fish fillets.
- Put the fillets in the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Turn the fillets over and let it cook again.
- Then serve your fish fillets in lemon sauce.