Here’s the recipe for farfalles with pepper sauce, a good light pasta dish with creamy pepper sauce, easy and simple to make for a light meal.
- 250 g of farfalle
- 3 red, yellow and green peppers
- 1 onion
- 100 ml of fresh cream 4% of mg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water as indicated on the package. Drain them then.
– Peel the onion and chop it, peel the peppers and cut them into cubes.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and fry the onion for 3 minutes.
- Add peppers, salt and pepper stir and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the drained pasta and 2 tablespoons of cooking juice and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve then your dish of farfalles with sauce of peppers.