Here is the recipe of a delicious recipe – crunchy gentleman with 4 cheeses. This recipe is easy to make and you can have a good hot sandwich very quickly.
This croque monsieur is simply perfect for a small light meal on the go, accompanied by a good salad of raw vegetables.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 4 slices of bread
- 30 g grated lean gruyère cheese
- 50 g grated lighter mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g of fresh cheese
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 4 slices of turkey ham
- Salt pepper
- In a bowl mix Gruyère, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella and keep to one side.
- In another bowl, mix fromage frais with the mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread this mixture on each slice of bread, sprinkle with grated cheese and drop a slice of cheese, then sprinkle with grated cheese and put another slice on and cover with the second slices.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 to 10 minutes at 200 ° C.