If you are looking for a different flovour, you may want to try this delicious recipe. Here’s the recipe for chicken in lemon sauce with Thermomix.
You will like this recipe with a tasty chicken dish with a creamy lemon-flavored sauce, easy and easy to cook with Thermomix.
- 500 g cubed chicken breast
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 g of olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 100 g of white wine
- 60 g of water
- Salt pepper
- Cut chicken breast into pieces and flour them.
- Put lemon zest in the Thermomix bowl and mix for 2 seconds at the turbo speed.
- Add the peeled shallot and garlic and mix for 5 seconds at speed 5.
- Then add olive oil and set 3 minutes at 100 ° at speed 1.
- Insert the whisk and add the white wine, lemon juice, water, floured chicken pieces, salt and pepper then set 20 minutes at 100 ° on the spoon / reverse speed.
- At the ringtone check the cooking then serve your chicken dish with lemon sauce.