Here is the recipe for the homemade Thermomix bounty, coconut chocolate bars very easy to make with thermomix with only 3 ingredients. These bounty are a 100% natural delicacy for coconut fans. Enjoy it!
- 400 g of milk chocolate
- 300 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g grated coconut
- Put condensed milk and coconut in the thermomix bowl and set for 4 minutes at 60 ° at speed 4.
- Shape with the hands of the small 8 cm rectangular bars and place them on a lacquer covered with parchment paper.
- Place the plate in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Then put the chocolate in the bowl and mix for 10 seconds at speed 10 then heat 4 minutes at 50 ° speed 2.
- Pour the chocolate into a container and dip your bars in the chocolate with a fork.
- Put your homemade bounty on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper and place in a cool place.