Here is the recipe for apple cake and mascarpone in thermomix. This recipe offers you ultra creamy, melting and tasty apple cake. It is easy and perfect to make in thermomix. It is a good alternative as a dessert or a gourmet snack.
- 2 apples
- 1 egg
- 400 g of mascarpone
- 150 g caster sugar
- 50 g of milk
- 70 g cornflour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Put the mascarpone, egg and sugar in the bowl of thermomix and set 20 seconds at speed 3.
- Add cornstarch and yeast and then set 30 seconds at speed 4.
- Peel apples, seed them and cut them into thin slices.
- In a mold covered with parchment paper and arrange the slices of apples then cover with dough.
- Bake your apple and mascarpone cake for 40 to 45 minutes.