Here is the recipe for a tasty mushroom soup. You will definitely like this creamy soup. It is delicious, full of different flavors and also easy to make.
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 600 g of water
- 200 g of milk
- 40 g of flour
- 1 vegetable cube broth
- 50 gr of cream
- Chopped parsley
- Salt pepper
- Peel the onion and put it in the bowl of thermomix and mix 5 seconds at speed 5.
- Add the olive oil then set 3 minutes at 100 ° at speed 1.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into pieces and put them in the bowl and set 5 seconds at speed 4.
- Add the water, the milk, the cubed broth, the flour, the salt and the pepper and then program for 15 minutes at 100 ° at speed 3.
- Add the cream and parsley and set 3 minutes at 100 ° at speed 2.
At the ring, mix 20 seconds from speed 4 to speed 7.
- Serve your mushroom soup immediately.
Enjoy your meal!