Here is another delicious recipe for fluffy with chestnut cream. There is no chocolate in the recipe. These are soft cupcakes based on chestnut cream and chestnut flour, they are really good and only requires 4 ingredients.
- 3 eggs
- 250g of chestnut cream
- 100g of chestnut flour
- 4g of baking powder (gluten-free if intolerant)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and then add the cream of brown.
- Add the chestnut flour and the yeast previously sieved, mix to obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Check the cooking with the blade of a knife, it must come out dry.
- Let cool and unmold.