Here is a magic snack to serve in your special days. Stellar brownies will conquer everyone’s hearts.
You do not need to sacrifice too much time to cook. Little time, little effort, lots of chocolate and a bit of imagination will be sufficient to prepare them, nothing more.
Ingredients for about 9 brownies
- 100 g of 00 flour
- 1 tablespoon of bitter cocoa
- 40-50 g of hazelnuts
- 3 eggs
- 180 g of dark chocolate
- 160 g of granulated sugar
- 170-180 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or vanilla flavoring
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder in powder form
- 1 pinch of salt
Stellar brownies procedure
- Get a saucepan, melt the chopped chocolate into small pieces together with the butter. Turn off and then add the bitter cocoa.
- Put the eggs in a bowl and add granulated sugar and vanilla extract mixed with a hand whisk or electric whisk at low speed.
- Just mix the mixture and do not mount anything.
- Add the flour and the sieved yeast, mix it by hand until a homogeneous and full-bodied mixture is obtained.
- Finally add 40-50 g of coarsely chopped hazelnuts and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the mixture into a 20 × 20 square cake tin coated with baking paper.
- Bake in a static oven and preheated to 160 degrees for about 30 minutes. Check often because times vary from oven to oven.
- After cooking time, take them out, let them rest completely and then cut into small squares.
- Roll out the sugar paste and get a lot of stars with a cookie cutter.
- Keep the brownies under the bell and consume them within a maximum of two days.
Some useful tips:
- Butter in brownies is essential.
- The hazelnuts can be replaced with almonds or omitted.
- Use the specified or slightly larger cake pan for perfect squares.
- You can find sugar paste easily at the supermarket in dough. Otherwise, you can create stars with powdered sugar.